Automobile Air Braking Valves Test Rig
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30set/Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: QYZ-3
- Color: Blue
- Input Air Source: 0-1.0MPa
- Trademark: BH
- Specification: 2.71CBM
- Packing Size: 1700*950*1680mm
- Language: English
- Warranty: 1year
- Transport Package: Export Plywood Case
- Origin: China(Mainland)
Model:QYZ-3 Automobile Air Braking Valves Test Rig
This brake valve test bench is used mainly for testing performance of brake master cylinder, brake cylinder, quick release valve and relay valve, differential valve, four circuit valve, etc in automobile brake system.
It equips with quick coupler, uses high-precision air pressure adjusting valve and pressure gage, with the features of sensitive operation, convenient reading the data , safe and reliable.
1. It is with indicator lamp following each step and warn you the problems.
2. It possesses high control sensitivity and strong controllability.
3. It is with high precision air pressure regulation valve and pressure gauge
4. It is with quick coupler, improve the working efficiency
5. It is suitable for repair and test passenger cars, with air braking system.
1. resistancetoairloss of brake master cylinder,and the time needs to inflate air from main air tank to air chamber through brake master cyliner ( air-in and air pass time)
2. resistancetoairloss of brake cylinder: the main air tank inflate air to air chamber,
when reaches the rated pressure, maintain the pressure
3. resistancetoairloss and quick release of quick release valve
4.On-off and resistance of air loss of relay valve
5.On-off, resistancetoairloss and quick release of differential valve
6.Opening pressure and resistancetoairloss of four circuit valve
7.Performance of solenoid valve of braking system
Powder painting, durable and beautiful
AC 220V 50Hz
Input air source
Tested pressure range
Test precision grade:
|Others you may want to know|
T/T 100% in advance, the balance should be paid before delivery (negotiable)
30 days after receiving payment
Accessory wires, etc.